Very easy recipe....i had forgotten about it until a friend of ours brought us bags full of garden goodies! YUM!
1. Dice up potatoes (no particular number...i just fill a stock pot about a quarter full) Salt and pepper and add onions if you wish, i used minced (i like EASY!)
2. Add water to cover them by an inch over the top of the pile.
3. Cook until potatoes are ALMOST done
4. Add milk to about 3inches over potatoes and allow to come to a boil
5. Mix 2c Bisquick with 2/3c water and spoon by spoonfuls onto top of soup
6. Simmer uncovered 10m, covered 10m
7. Serve over the top of a chunk of velveeta or american cheese.
variation.....which i did this time coz we have SWEET CORN fresh from the garden too....add corn to initial pot of potatoes.
I know.....simple recipe, takes no time, not fancy, but YUMMY.....and that's the way I roll! :)